As part of the launch of their Paris office, our client is seeking to appoint an experienced consultant.
About The Role
Our client is a global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, dispute and legal management consulting, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
The company cultivates qualities that allow robust decision-making. They believe that behind every good decision is a thorough analysis, a real experience and an incisive look. But all the data in the world is worth nothing without a team of powerful professionals to decode them.
You will be motivated, talented, attentive to the details, and you want to evolve in an international and professional environment. The company offers an environment where your talents and your point of view are important - you can count on.
- Manage and develop a relationship of trust with our clients
- Establishment of specific solutions to meet the needs of our clients: update of the compilation of procedures, risk mapping, preparation for inspection by the supervisory authority
- Development and maintenance of the firm's internal tools
- Evaluation of the devices in place at our clients with recommendations to be issued in the short and medium term
- Perform and ultimately assume responsibility for the supervision of controls performed at our customers
- Provide regulatory oversight to clients through training and symposiums as well as writing articles or notes
In order to guarantee optimal service and advice to our clients, you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- A keen sense of the client
- Experience of at least 7 years in a financial institution or consulting firm
- Excellent interpersonal skills for teamwork
- Strong knowledge of the regulations applicable to asset management, investment banking
- A clear and logical reasoning ability, an ability to make decisions and articulate them clearly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French, ability to convince
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure
- A Bachelor's degree (business school, engineering school or masters)