Your mission will be the development and delivery of the Undergraduate programme and work experience (Early ID) strategy and be responsible for the delivery of a top quality candidate experience across all of these programmes, across the Undergraduate and schools markets.
About The Company
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, they use their finance products, expertise and systems to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, the firm aims to make their ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
About The Role
Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Operations Manager and Head of Student Recruitment, the role also involves team management responsibilities such as counselling and coaching as well as line management of the Early ID team.
Working in conjunction with Senior Managers in Student Operations and Branding team you will develop and deliver best practice Early ID strategy to support the firms' ambitions and requirements in the early engagement space both short and long term. You will have Overall responsibility for smooth delivery of best in class attraction and engagement programmes, Assurance Scholarship and the firm's Business Academy. You will work with Early ID team to ensure appropriate selection processes are in place and oversee selection activities for these programmes. There will also be responsibility for annual Summer Internship (SIP) and Industrial Placement (IP) Programme including all induction and development activities; policies; overall programme structure; engagement with internal resource teams; briefing of counsellors and buddies.
You will have responsibility for end of internship offers process, chairing SIP review meetings as required and liaising closely with the business and recruitment operations managers to ensure consistent application of appropriate policies, positive candidate experience and best outcome for the business This will include the ongoing review of all Early ID programmes to ensure efficiency, best practice and that they reflect the current and future needs of the business and also budget management to ensure value for money. The may be some travel as necessary within the UK to meet key contacts and build relationships with wider client-serving teams
Skills & Experience
- A foundation understanding and exposure to project management
- Able to flex approach to think strategically and link activity with broader objectives, whilst switching focus to deal with operational detail where necessary
- Comfortable producing, analysing and presenting data
- Able to work in a client driven setting and flex personal style or direction where needed
- Thrives on working to high standards in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to focus on continuous improvement and innovation
- Strong team player with positive personal impact
- Significant recruitment experience, skills and knowledge (ideally student recruitment) preferably with experience of Early Identification strategies and programmes
- Able to build strong working relationships with external and internal senior stakeholders
- Experience of leading and motivating others with an emphasis on coaching and counselling
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to high standards; able to take the lead on assigned projects using knowledge to achieve quality results
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A qualification in Level A (Psychometric testing) and Level B (Personality questionnaires)
- Be educated to Degree level or has relevant experience
- Ability to influence leadership to support new ideas and innovation in the Early ID space.
We are looking for an experienced people manager who has experience of working on internships/work placement programmes. You will have strong project management skills and real desire to provide a good recruitment experience for new entrants to the job market. You will also have excellent budget management skills.
What Company Offers in Return
The firm offers competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The firm's comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with the firms flex benefits package ou can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
In addition to:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
The firm is committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. The firm strives to achieve the right balance for it;s people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While the client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, the flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.