An opportunity to join a fast-growing cyber security company in central London. Reporting to the Head of Cyber, this role is ideal for a confident and motivated professional from a technology or IT background, who has experience of delivering projects in the cyber security space and working directly with clients to improve their cyber security.
For the right candidate, the firm can offer the opportunity to work on challenging projects, spanning all security domains for a diverse range of global clients.
- To manage and deliver cyber security projects from inception to completion: the successful candidate will lead engagements, managing project deliverables, timescales and the client relationship;
- To apply an excellent breadth of cyber security domain knowledge to consulting engagements, helping organisations to understand their cyber security challenges;
- To produce reports and presentations of a high standard and to deliver these to clients at all levels of the business.
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills and be comfortable discussing cyber security topics with non-technical and business audiences;
- Have good report writing skills;
- Maintain a strong understanding of all information security domains;
- Have a good grasp of IT and information security technologies and products;
- Demonstrate confidence when engaging with clients at all levels of the business;
- Be flexible and willing to travel globally.
Qualifications and certifications
- Degree in Computer Science, (or equivalent);
- 5+ years experience in a technology or IT related role
- 2+ years experience in a cyber security role;
- Security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CEH, etc.) are desirable.
Salary and benefits
- A competitive salary and package aligned to market rates and including annual review;
- An annual, performance linked bonus;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Company pension (10% + voluntary employee contribution);
- Season ticket loan;
- Subsidised gym membership (50%).