About The Company
Our client is an international reputation and privacy consultancy comprised of law, advisory, cyber and intelligence. The company helps successful individuals from all over the world to enjoy what they have achieved, free from intrusions into their private lives or assaults on their character. Their team of leading lawyers, risk consultants, cyber security experts and intelligence analysts work together with some of the biggest names and most influential people on the planet – defending their rights and freedoms in an age of instant communication and relentless change.
About The Role
The company helps clients build long term reputation strategies and develop integrated defences to new threats as they emerge. Their unique multidisciplinary model which includes cyber, intelligence, advisory and legal is designed to meet the needs of a world where the concepts of privacy and reputation are being constantly challenged.
This role sits within the Cyber and Risk Consulting team and will be tasked with delivering pro-active client-facing cyber security projects and responding to client data loss incidents and crises. They will also provide input to the company's cyber proposition by producing regular thought leadership content, as contributing to service innovation, sales and overall strategy development in the team.
You will have the opportunity to improve operational efficiency by enhancing existing processes and procedures. You will also contribute to the firms overall knowledge management efforts by producing best practice guidelines and case studies. This is primarily a fee earning role so day to day you will be responsible for meeting fee and profitability targets, producing high quality consulting services, digital forensic and OSINT capabilities, and from time to time hands on improvements to client environments.
- Deliver client facing cyber and information security projects and generate additional fee income, under the supervision of the Principal and/ or Head of Cyber and/or the appropriate client facing relationship Partner.
- Represent the Firm at client events, seminars and conferences.
- Working with the Principal and/ or Head of Cyber or Partners to help identify client issues and then leading a team to develop solutions to the problem.
- Applying our business development methodologies to support sales activities and develop proposals.
- Creating insightful thought leadership to support our client’s knowledge development in this area and to support the continued development of our brand as a specialist in privacy and reputation management
Skills & Experience
- 5 - 8 years of experience working within the information security industry, including working within a consulting firm as a fee-earner.
- A demonstrable interest in cyber and information security, privacy and reputation.
- Project management and engagement management skills required; including resource scheduling, project team management, billing and client management skills.
- Experience of developing client proposals and producing high-quality client reports that are both detailed and easy to understand.
- Self-starter showing high degree of personal initiative, drive and desire to grow new services.
- Holds a number of industry leading certifications, such as CISSP, CHFI, EnCE, CEH, GCIH and GCFE.
- Membership of professional body, such as IISP, BCS, ISACA, etc.
- Strong experience in performing digital forensic and OSINT investigations relating to fraud and hacking, using products such as Encase, FTK and Volatility.
- Broad knowledge across different cyber and information security domains, including web-application security, networking security, and systems security, secure communications, digital forensics & incident response, and best practice control frameworks, such as ISO 27001
- Broad knowledge of industry leading products and services
- Performing technical vulnerability assessments and penetration tests using popular tools and techniques. Strong familiarity with Kali Linux and associated tools, such as Metasploit and BurpSuite