Job Grade: Manager
Job Title: Senior Consultant in Intelligence
Accountable to: Director, Intelligence
Day-to-day supervision of: Team members delivering intelligence management services
This role sits within our Intelligence and Risk Consulting team and will be tasked with delivering client facing intelligence and technology projects, as well as contributing to service innovation, sales and overall strategy development in the team.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the systematisation of research work by updating and enhancing existing processes and procedures. You will also contribute to the firms overall knowledge management efforts by producing best practice guidelines and case studies. This is primarily a fee earning role so day to day you will be responsible for meeting fee and profitability targets, producing high quality reports and analysis for clients and maintaining a directory of all data sources.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years consultancy experience e.g. Big4, management consulting environment or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering technology consulting assignments/good general IT knowledge.
- Commercial acumen backed up with a business qualification e.g. CIMA/MBA/business degree.
- A demonstrable interest in intelligence, reputation, risk, data, technology and privacy
- Able to think strategically and translate a client’s business issues into solutions.
- Project management and engagement management skills required; including resource scheduling, project team management and billing
- Self-starter showing high degree of personal initiative, drive and desire to grow new services.
- Deliver client facing intelligence and technology projects and generate additional fee income, under the supervision of the Director, Intelligence and/or the appropriate client facing relationship Partner.
- Develop client solutions and introduce new products, frameworks, methodologies and services.
- Represent the Firm at client events, seminars and conferences.
- Working with the Director, Intelligence or Partners to help identify client issues and then leading a team to develop solutions to the problem.
- Applying our business development methodologies to support sales activities and develop proposals.
- Creating insightful thought leadership to support our client’s knowledge development in this area and to support the continued development of our brand as a specialist in privacy and reputation management
- Develop and build contacts within specialist area for the benefit of the firm’s Reputation Network.