Established by experienced investigators, the firm provides specialist knowledge and a tailored approach in high-stakes international litigation and arbitration.
Based in London, the firm assists legal counsel and senior management to gather evidence, intelligence and develop strategies in disputes, internal investigations and other adverse situations.
About The Role
The firm is seeking an experienced case manager with a minimum five years investigative experience. Ideal candidates will have acted in a range of litigation support matters across the globe. Experience in asset tracing and recovery and evidence gathering is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- All matters related to case preparation and general administration (from start to end of each case; including tracking and monitoring of budgets, invoice preparation and client follow-ups);
- Overseeing internal teams in creative and rigorous research of public record resources (internet, specialist and proprietary databases, press and media);
- Coordinating internal and external resources in the gathering of human source intelligence;
- International field research to gather information including witness interviews;
- Supervision and management of external resources;
- Drafting, editing and reviewing of client reports;
- Presentation of findings to clients; and
- Building new client relationships and management of existing client contacts.
The position is based in London but will require significant travel. Fluency in Russian, Arabic or Spanish is preferred though not essential.