An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Risk Officer to join a well-known Asset/Wealth Management firm.
About The Company
Founded in 1819, the firm focuses activities on Wealth Management, Asset Management and
Intermediation. Their growth is built on the excellent customer service skills and competencies
of their teams.
- Draft new risk profiles and review existing ones, discuss internal risk limits and warnings with fund managers.
- Produce quantitative analysis on credit and equity portfolios, develop new reports, risk indicators;
- Monitor funds’ activities, analyse transaction history, compare ex-ante risk with performance and ex-post;
- Produce quantitative analysis on style analysis and factor sensitivity;
- Interact with portfolio managers, compliance and sales team;
- Support the broker committee by monitoring existing list of brokers and review new broker requests.
- Min. 3-5 years in risk management or as an analyst in an asset management company;
- Master degree in numerical discipline (Economics, Physics , Mathematics or Engineering);
- CFA, FRM charterholder a plus;
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and markets;
- Ability to work autonomously with good communication skills;
- Open minded and flexible;
- Good command of Bloomberg, MS Office, VBA, SQL or similar coding system.