Established by experienced investigators, the firm provides specialist knowledge and a tailored approach in high-stakes international litigation and arbitration.
Based in London, the firm assists legal counsel and senior management to gather evidence, intelligence and develop strategies in disputes, internal investigations and other adverse situations.
About The Role
The firm is now seeking a Researcher / Analyst to join their growing team. The hiring of this role prioritise sector experience, however high-calibre entry level candidates will also be considered. Ideal candidates will have excellent writing, analytical, computer and interpersonal skills. You will be able to multitask in a high pressured environment and be comfortable in foreign environments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out thorough research on the internet, specialist databases, and non digitalised resources;
- Identifying specialist sources of information and helping prepare and tailor approaches to these sources;
- Conducting routine telephone and field interviews;
- Conducting regular briefings for senior team members on findings;
- Managing and collating information and reports from external resources;
- Drafting and editing interim and final reports for clients;
- Preparing and participating in client presentations and meetings; and
- Actively participating in case strategy.
The position is based in London but will require significant travel. Candidates with fluency in one or more languages (Russian, Arabic, French and/or Spanish are highly preferred) in addition to full written and verbal fluency in English will be prioritised.