Our client is an international investigative research and risk advisory firm dedicated to uncovering critical risk-related information for our clients worldwide.
Specializing in investigative due diligence, investigations and security, and business intelligence research. Each project is executed by their in-house team with unmatched in-country expertise, using customized investigative methodologies.
The company's team members have been managing risk consulting projects for more than 20 years covering all industries across the globe.
Founded in Asia, the firm now operates from strategic locations in key financial and economic centers, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and New York.
About The Role
The company is now hiring a computer forensic project manager to join their corporate investigations practice. The project manager will report to the regional head of investigations.
The project manager will also support the regional head of investigations in building the investigations team, expanding existing business relationships and promoting the company's brand image.
The position offers an excellent opportunity to grow with an extremely experienced investigations team and interact with a broad range of clients.
The project manager will be based in Hong Kong. The position requires frequent short notice travel in mainland China and around the Asia–Pacific region.
Skills & Experience
- Experience conducting computer forensic analysis, maintaining chain of custody and testifying on evidence collected
- Experience acquiring computer data in different client environments
- Degree in Cyber Security & IT Forensics a plus
- Ability to work closely with a larger team of investigators to meet deadlines and identify digital media relevant to the investigation
- Ability to forensically examine forensic data and determine evidence of reformatting, wiping, unauthorized data transfers
- Experience with all major hardware and software required for computer forensic imaging and review including EnCase, Intella, etc
- Experience costing and sourcing forensic hardware and software