Our client is a leading business intelligence and cyber security firm. They are now seeking to appoint a Cyber Security Project leader.
About The Role
Reporting directly to the Head of Cyber Security, you will manage the planning and execution of complex, sensitive, technical projects under tight deadlines and to exceed client expectations. Using strong leadership skills, this will involve leading project teams, providing technical solutions, client relationship management, and the continued development of an environment of excellence and support.
- To lead project teams in undertaking project work from project identification through to presentation of the final product to the client;
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge, to understand client issues and assist to address solutions;
- Working with our technical partners and/ or subcontractors to deliver an integrated solution and drawing out recommendations from their technical findings;
- To establish the necessary environment and practices to ensure that the work produced achieves the expected standards of excellence; in addition, to actively seek to identify business opportunities and methods to strengthen the quality of the final product produced, thereby contributing to the development of a culture of continuous improvement;
- To oversee the development and maintenance of client relationships and to proactively seek to introduce new clients to Cyber;
- To set clear goals to the project team which the job holder is leading, manage their day-to-day work on the specific project and create an environment that encourages project team members to develop; to provide constructive feedback on individual performance of project team members and line of sight on the project outcome to the individuals concerned, creating an creates an environment where project team members are motivated and encouraged to develop and actively take on new opportunities.
- 3 + years’ experience in relevant sector/industries;
- Developed network of professional and personal connections;
- Proven track record in prioritising and managing projects and the allocation of resources;
- Experienced in developing and maintaining client relationships;
- Experienced in managing staff and leading and motivating project teams;
- Demonstrable technical excellence in cyber security; and
- CISSP or currently studying (Desirable)
- Demonstrable evidence of interest in Cyber related issues;
- A very high level of written presentation and excellent oral communication skills;
- Comfortable in networking at relevant think tanks, organisations and associations;
- Developing commercial sense and financial acumen;
- Self-aware team player with strong emotional intelligence;
- Integrity, reliability and sound judgement; and
- Committed and hardworking.