About The Company
The company helps clients build long term reputation strategies and developing integrated defences to new threats as they emerge. Their unique multidisciplinary model which includes cyber, intelligence, advisory and legal is designed to meet the needs of a world where the concepts of privacy and reputation are being constantly challenged.
This role sits within the Cyber and Risk Consulting team and will be tasked with delivering pro-active client-facing cyber security projects and responding to client data loss incidents and crises. They will also provide input to the innovation of the company's cyber proposition and producing regular thought leadership content.
You will have the opportunity to improve operational efficiency by enhancing existing processes and procedures. You will also contribute to the firm's overall knowledge management efforts by producing best practice guidelines and case studies. This is primarily a fee earning role so day to day you will be responsible for meeting fee and profitability targets, producing high quality consulting services, digital forensic and OSINT capabilities, and from time to time hands on improvements to client environments.
- Analyse client issues and propose innovative solutions to reputation and privacy problems;
- Provide strategic advice to clients including CEOs, boards, UBOs, HNWIs and successful people in the public eye;
- Project manage complex, global matters with multiple stakeholders and service providers;
- Apply management consulting approaches to reputation and privacy challenges;
- Work as part of our multi-disciplinary teams also made up of Legal, Intelligence & Cyber experts;
- Deliver specific reputation advice to clients using our proprietary reputation consulting platforms;
- Provide risk and privacy protection plans for clients;
- Support business development activities via our consultative selling approach;
- Contribute to thought-leadership by writing articles and presenting at events;
- Product and service development.
- You will have over 7 years experience in one of the following specialisms:
- Crisis management;
- Risk and issues management;
- Scenario and contingency planning - with live situation experience rather than a purely desk based / theoretical back ground;
- Strong commercial awareness.
- The following would be beneficial:
- Deal or financial environment awareness;
- Media or social media experience;
- Legal experience;
- Intelligence experience;
- Regulatory experience;
- Additional languages.
- The majority of your experience will consist of:
- Previous consulting experience (e.g. Big 4 or Strategy Consulting); or
- Relevant experience e.g. strategic advisor, special advisor or private office to a HNWI, management role in a large organisation (e.g. military, government, intelligence agencies, regulator), business founder/owner or entrepreneur, or dynamic middle management in a large corporation;
Desired Skills and Experience (All of these are required:)
- Obvious ability to use foresight and insight;
- Confident, articulate, well-informed and aware;
- Excellent communicator, orally and in writing;
- Good at using detailed intelligence and information to support recommendations;
- Familiar with providing direct, balanced and thoughtful advice, more than options, to clients;
- Able to operate without certainty and comfortable with ambiguity – this is a growing team in a pioneering specialism;
- Happy dealing with extremely tight deadlines, potentially in crises or in hostile environments;
- Entrepreneurial approach;
- Experience of managing projects, tasks, and deadlines.