New Products & Services Security Lead (VGCS)
About The Company
The company operates in a challenging and rapidly changing environment and it is their job to keep the company’s customers, staff and assets secure. Threats are constantly evolving in nature and increasing in number, meanwhile, the sophistication and variety of services the company offers, the range of customers they serve, and the number of countries in which they operate is increasing. The company needs to ensure that their organisation, capabilities and skills match up to these challenges, which is why the company is currently expanding its Group Corporate Security team.
About The Role
The role of New Products & Services Security Lead will be a key position within the Group Corporate Security team. This is a Paddington (London) based role
The purpose of the role is to provide Corporate Security Advice to ensure the development and launch of new reliable and secure products and services.
As New Products & Services Security Lead your main responsibilities will involve:
- Work closely with Group Corporate Security and Technology colleagues during the new products and services development process, to identify and mitigate potential security risks during the development phase by proposing adequate security controls, and to ensure their implementation and validation before launch.
- Provide corporate security advice to Group Technology, the company's Global Enterprise, Group Commercial and local Operating Companies new products and services teams.
- Ensure that security issues for planned new products and services are flagged early, escalated as appropriate and resolved quickly.
- Ensure Security has adequate visibility of product and service development.
As New Products & Services Security Lead your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience managing the new products and services development process from end to end from a security perspective, putting appropriate security controls in place.
- Experience working within a multinational, matrix organisation, with a focus on products and services (e.g. Telecoms, Technology, etc.).
- Experience working cross-functionally, e.g. with local Security teams, designers, developers, Legal, Commercial, etc.
- Knowledge of both policy and product development cycles.
- Ability to gauge and manage risk.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
With a high level of motivation, plenty of energy and lots of initiative, you’ll be committed to delivering a great experience to the customer. You’ll always be on the lookout for better ways of doing things and will be comfortable working as part of an international team.
The company aims to create a working culture that is inclusive to all and believe that having a diverse workforce which reflects its global footprint will help meet the needs of its globally diverse customers.
The company's vision is to have an inclusive culture which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of the diversity of its people. Therefore, they employ people from all walks of life to come and join in the company's family. The company attracts the very best talent there is globally - whoever they are, wherever they come from and whatever professional background and experience they have.