We are working closely with our client, a top wealth management business in recruiting a Multi-Asset Project Manager (Marketing & Branding).
About The Role
An ambitious programme is underway to build the future operating model for the company’s Multi Asset. The programme is working to challenging deadlines with complex interdependencies to be managed.
The purpose of this role is to manage the Marketing & Branding workstream which will deliver a fully-operational Marketing capability under the Quilter Investors brand.
We are looking for a hands-on project manager who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and who is motivated by the opportunity to contribute to building an asset management organisation.
This is a business project manager role, partnering with IT where required.
- The project manager will be responsible for key deliverables including : establishing robust marketing operational processes
- Transition of marketing services from existing asset management function rebranding of all marketing materials implementation of a digital marketing platform
- The company’s Multi-asset marketing capability will be delivered in conjunction with central marketing
- The project manager will support the Chief Commercial Officer for Multi-asset and the Marketing Director to ensure that commercial and regulatory deadlines are met
- Effective engagement will be required with a wide range of stakeholders including external suppliers
Project management responsibilities
- Drive project delivery through the full lifecycle from scoping and planning through to business implementation
- Engage proactively with key stakeholders to understand their objectives and requirements
- Build and maintain plans which have a clear critical path
- Close liaison with the programme team to identify and manage dependencies with other workstreams
- Manage the workstream working group to coordinate project delivery
- Provide progress reporting as required by the programme governance framework, escalating issues appropriately
Key Behavioural Skills
The Project Manager will be expected to embody the core company values:
- Act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence
- Ensure customer outcomes are the focus of our business and we are respected by regulators
- Collaborate with peers across the Organisation
- Share openly and be transparent
- Adopt a responsible approach
- Maintain our entrepreneurial culture
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Lead by example
Other key skills required are
- Strong issue resolution skills - able to analyse problems, shape options and reach agreement on preferred solutions
- Focused on delivery with excellent prioritisation skills and a high level of energy and drive
- Hands-on approach, gets into the detail
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Resilient with a flexible and positive attitude to handling project challenges
Skills & Experience
- Project management qualification preferred e.g. Prince 2
- Asset management experience is essential
- Previous experience of working with a marketing function would be beneficial
- Strong track record of successful business change delivery in financial services
- Strong understanding of project management disciplines