We are currently working closely with our client, a well known Forensics firm in recruiting Forensic Technology Manager.
About The Company
The company is a global multidisciplinary forensic accounting and consulting firm delivering accurate and reliable financial analysis to the insurance, legal, corporate and public sectors.
Operating worldwide from offices on five continents, they serve global insurance companies, multinational corporations, leading law firms and government entities.
About The Role
The Forensic Technology Manager works with attorneys, forensic accountants, clients, and other investigators to produce analyses in support of an investigation. You will gather, standardise, and analyse voluminous transactional electronic data and will provide file system analysis using proven forensic methodology.
- A Bachelor Degree from an accredited college/university
- EnCe (or equivalent) certification preferred
- Experience in computer forensics including disk imaging, collection and e-discovery practices.
- Experience in digital forensics with the ability to write expert or factual reports for the client or court (Expert witness testimony preferred.)
- Willing to travel within the UK and internationally, working with multiple offices.