Our client is a London asset managment firm looking to appoint a Risk & Compliance Systems Support Manager on an interim basis.
To work as part of the Risk Reporting team to effectively and efficiently provide systems support to business users of BM Risk & Compliance systems (including PolicyHub and OpRisk) acting as a Risk & Compliance systems super user and providing user training.
Assisting the Risk Team in carrying out the day to day aspects of risk management and providing support to the business in implementing an effective risk management framework
- Acts as focal point for promoting and supporting internal users of BM Risk & Compliance systems, responding promptly to their requests for help and user support.
- Takes responsibility for the oversight of support provided by the system vendors including the planning of releases and the effectiveness of any direct user support provided by vendor helpdesks and compliance with the Group’s Vendor Risk Policy.
- Helps capture user feedback on availability, performance and functionality of Risk & Compliance systems.
- Assists with the development of Risk & Compliance user requirements including the collation and analysis of user feedback and participates in all aspects of the implementation and upgrading of BM Risk & Compliance systems.
- Develop strong relationship with the infrastructure and other functional support teams to drive efficiency
- Assist with and/or lead other risk management projects / reviews
- Personal accountability for identifying and escalating risks when identified in line with our Group Risk Management policy
- Assist with the update and maintenance of the company's Risk & Compliance policies and procedures
- Ability to build strong relations with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Proven communication skills both orally and in writing;
- Ability to influence and negotiate, especially when delivery a challenging message;
- Investment/ Asset Management experience preferred
- Familiarity with Operational risk concepts and practices such as Risk Registers, Risk & Control Self Assessments, Key Risk Indicators and the Root Cause analysis of risk incidents.
- Practical experience of the implementation and support of Risk & Compliance systems
- Experience of Process Mapping techniques would be an advantage