The primary role is to identify, disseminate and collate intelligence pertinent to the investigation on individuals/ groups/ organisations as briefed by the Senior Research Analyst, Investigations Manager and Managing Director and to:-
- Disrupt and cease impact on business that relates to the above investigations.
- To show any associations or compliance activities that relate to the above investigations.
- Review ALL existing material gathered in relation to investigations as briefed to you.
- Monitor social media channels and report ALL activity that relates to the investigations as briefed to you.
- Liaise with IT Security / Profit Protection Team to cross reference data and secure internal data to further investigation
- TIE (Trace/implicate/eliminate) known & associated employees Prepare comprehensive report for Legal & Compliance