About The Role
The Intelligence Analyst will play an important role in enhancing the security and resilience of the the company (to ensure it remains secure, accessible and able to recover quickly from a disruption or incident), and the company (so that the Company is protected from, prepared for, and able to withstand incidents or events). The post-holder will conduct intelligence analysis and project work in support of the Intelligence and Resilience Team.
- Threat identification and assessment
- Horizon-scanning to identify threats (physical and reputational) to the company/Estate using open source research and contract services, in support of both intelligence and resilience functions.
- Where necessary, develop more in-depth knowledge of emerging threats through research and analysis.
- Monitoring and analysis of established threats in order to understand their changing nature and potential impact on the companies protected areas.
- Develop and maintain a broad understanding of a range of current affairs issues including, but not exclusively, terrorism (international & domestic), cyber-security, domestic issues with the potential to affect the operation of the Group/Estate, and other resilience risks.
- Provision of threat information in reports, assessments and briefings as required.
- Production of regular and bespoke intelligence reporting for corporate clients and internal audience
- Assist in the investigation, coordination and reporting of security incidents to ensure that they are managed appropriately and, if necessary, disseminated to the relevant authorities for further investigation. Maintain security related databases to assist security personnel in identifying and assessing suspicious activity on the Estate.
- Conduct intelligence and resilience research projects as required.
Health Safety and Welfare Responsibilities
All staff are required to fulfil their legal duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts and
All Staff are required to follow the the company's Environmental Policies for minimisation of waste and effective energy management as defined in the Environmental Manual and associated documents.
Quality Management Responsibilities
All staff are required to comply with Quality Management System requirements detailed within the Company Quality Manual & Policies, and to ensure that all Procedure; Plans and Forms within InfoBase are effectively implemented to meet the set ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard.
- At least two years’ experience in security intelligence
- Masters degree in intelligence, international relations, or a related field or comparable experience
- Excellent written English, with previous experience in producing written reports for a corporate audience
- Strong IT skills (MS Office) and proficiency with social media and online research techniques.
- Robust organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks working to deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours.
- Excellent attention to detail