This is a one year Fixed Term Contract or One-Year Secondment opportunity, based in the heart of London's financial district at Canary Wharf.
About The Company
Maintaining our reputation as a leading worldwide professional service organisation requires a highly skilled, knowledgeable, energetic team to manage our internal business functions. As a part of this diverse and talented group of individuals, you’ll play a vital role in the company's success.
We are looking to recruit a HR Business Analyst and Reward Project Manager to support the team’s capacity and capability in providing people data, reporting and insights to support the delivery of our business strategy, as well as project manage the annual salary review.
About The Role
You will work closely with the FS HR Business Partners and the business but will also be the key liaison between the FS Talent Team and the specialised centralised functions including the reward team and the management information teams. You will also assist the FS Talent Team to implement the annual salary review which is aligned to the reward strategy and objectives of the EMEIA FSO Region.
There are two main aspects to the role. You’ll divide your time between analysis and reporting and project managing the annual salary review
You will support the FS Talent Team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to operations and processes. Your key responsibility here will be to report on insights you’ve derived from your analysis to highlight areas of opportunity and risk. We’ll look to you to present these insights to senior management, improve our current reporting processes and identify how we can develop dataset collection to enable better processing and analysis in future.
For the salary review, you’ll work under the guidance of the Senior HR Business Consultant who is co-ordinating the overall review. you’ll plan and project manage the end-to-end year-end salary review process for FS in the UK. You’ll liaise with the Finance and Operations teams throughout the modelling and budgeting process to support the formulation of the pay proposal, provide analysis for the Service Line and for FSO UK as a whole, including areas such as equal pay analysis. We’ll also depend on you to calculate bonus payments – establishing affordability principles and modeling budget, including at Director and Executive Director level.
- Strong project management and time management skills;
- Self-driven and flexible, can work autonomously with a proven work ethic.
- Team player who enjoys working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines;
- Be hard working, be able to work under pressure and sometimes on challenging timescales
- Be a great relationship builder
- Extremely strong Excel skills (e.g. v-lookups, pivot tables, report creation)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality output;
- Proactive professional who can deliver an exceptional service to their clients;
- Proven experience of managing projects that will allow you to deliver successfully
- Strong analytical skills – a methodical, problem solving mind-set, creativity and intellectual curiosity;
- Highly numerate and comfortable with numerical data, analysis etc.
- HR systems knowledge (PeopleSoft);
- Knowledge and experience of being involved in a salary review process is desirable;
- Good presentation skills – ability to build summary reports (e.g. in PowerPoint)
- The ability to apply judgment to data and recognise how it relates to the Talent teams initiatives and programmes;
- Able to establish credibility quickly and present information effectively both orally and in writing with senior stakeholders