Senior Security Manager - Luxembourg
Our client operates in a challenging and rapidly changing environment and it is our job to keep the company’s customers, staff and assets secure. Threats are constantly evolving in nature and increasing in number, meanwhile, the sophistication and variety of services the client offers, the range of customers it serves, and the number of countries in which they operate is increasing. We need to ensure that our organisation, capabilities and skills match up to these challenges, which is why our client is expanding its Group Corporate Security team.
The role of Senior Security Manager - Luxembourg will be a key position within the Group Corporate Security team. This role is located in Luxembourg.
The purpose of the role is to set up the function and implement policies & best practice in PC (Procurement Company) and RS (Roaming Services). This includes direct responsibility for all Corporate Security operational activities and advice across PC and RS business and function; acting as sponsor and coordinator of local security agenda; and leadership of PC and RS operational security matters with external stakeholders.
As Senior Security Manager - Luxembourg your main responsibilities will involve:
- Leading support to PC and RS as required, in all operational matters regarding Business Resilience (Business Continuity & Crisis Management, Personal and asset Security); Fraud Management; Information Security; Investigations; and Security Awareness.
- Responsible for the production and delivery of local strategies, policies, advice and consultancy in the above functional areas in line with Group policies.
- Secretary to the PC and RS Crisis Management Team.
- Senior company spokesperson on these issues with governments, international organisations and NGOs.
As Senior Security Manager - Luxembourg your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Proven experience operating at a senior level within an operational security environment.
- Highly developed leadership skills, preferably within a multinational, matrix organisation.
- Experience of the full range of corporate security risks and mitigation strategies, processes and systems.
- Effective communication and influencing skills, deployable at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to act calmly and effectively as the leader in fast-moving and complex security operations.
- Professional and/or academic qualifications related to operational security risk management advantageous.