We are seeking Forensics Managers/Seniors to join our clients firm, based in Hong Kong
About The Company
The company is a practice that specialises in forensic accounting, insolvency management, transactional and turnaround services. Established in 2003, the firm has earned a strong reputation across these practice areas and has expanded rapidly with offices located in Beijing, Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business related discipline
- Completion or near completion of HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in valuation / audit / forensic accounting / compliance environment – Big 4 experience would be an advantage (5 years for a manager level)
- Good communication skills, including third party coordination and staff supervision, and ability to take responsibility for timely completion of assignments
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage)
The firm offers a positive team oriented working environment, extensive training, a good work-life balance and an attractive salary package.