Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Fixed Income Performance Analyst for their London office.
- To assist the Fixed Performance team with monthly reporting including signing off performance reports produced externally.
- Produce monthly attribution report via internal processes
- Identifying and investigating performance issues
- To understand the Fixed Income investment process and strategies employed across product groups to assist with attribution reporting
- Support other areas within the firm such as client reporting and distribution providing ad-hoc reporting where required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Performance measurement within Fixed Income
- Experience using Barclays Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities – ability to interact with all levels of the organisation including senior management and business heads.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven capability in MS Office applications, specifically Word, and Excel.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities.