We are recruiting for a London based Senior Market RIsk Manager.
About The Role
The firm is a Brazilian based Global Macro Hedge Fund with $5 billion AUM. They currently have around 90 professionals and over $5 billions in assets under management. The firm has recently set up an investment management arm in London and is looking to fill a position as a Senior Market Risk Manger.
- Review the current market risk management policies, procedures and models adopted by the firm and implement enhancements on them;
- Interface with the Executive Committee and Senior Traders.
- Identify and analyze risk across all books and asset classes;
- Participate actively in stress scenario development discussion, including risk identification, scenario design, and analysis of stress test results;
- Develop tools to better measure and manage market risk issues and limits that could affect the funds and books;
- Create presentations designed to articulate key risks to senior management.
- Master’s Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as economics, finance, or engineering;
- Over 10 years of experience in the financial industry;
- Have a market risk background in a leading Global Macro Hedge Fund;
- Good communication skills;
- Familiarity with RiskMetrics risk systems is desirable;
- Portuguese is a plus.