This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced eDiscovery consultant to join our current team based in London. This a 6 month temp to permenent contract.
About The Company
The company works with a wide range of blue-chip, global clients providing them with a range of leading-edge information management and information security services. The eDiscovery team are always involved in high-profile litigation and regulatory cases, deploying the latest technologies and insights to support legal and commercial clients around the world. The company is committed to investing in development and are looking for someone who has some experience in eDiscovery and is now looking to develop their career and eDiscovery skills to the next level.
About The Role
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who have a track record of delivering eDiscovery projects, ideally with experience of leading eDiscovery projects from data acquisition to production.
- leading eDiscovery jobs and manage all client expectations and communications
- project management of the technical IT elements of the EDRM model for clients
- quality and timeliness of client project deliverables (within agreed budgets
- develops and contributes technical advice for the purpose of proposal writing and thought leadership.
Skills & Experience
- kCura RCA qualified, or scheduled to sit RCA exam within next 6 months
- minimum two/three years’ experience using professional eDiscovery tools, such as Nuix, Relativity, Recommind, Ringtail, , on litigation and/or regulatory assignments for law firms or in-house Counsel
- excellent communication and service management skills
- understanding of the principles of information management and information governance
- Python/Script writing/SQL developer (optional)
In return, the company is offering:
- interesting and complicated eDiscovery cases, both small and large for you to develop and hone your skills with
- opportunity to work alongside and with a dedicated team of eDiscovery and forensic experts, as well as other high-quality consulting experts
- an adaptable career development and training plan that can be moulded to your needs and the needs of the team
- a transparent career path where your advancement is measured objectively, enabling you to achieve your full potential