This role will require a knowledge and understanding of US domestic and foreign policy. The US Director will work closely with our US partner on providing written and oral insights to clients on these issues.
Some periodic travel will be involved.
- Working closely with the partners of the firm across all key corporate strategy engagements – including originating, designing, leading and executing our projects
- Preparation of client proposals and presentations – research and writing of original content, oral presentations on assigned topics with internal and external audiences
- Interaction with prospective and current clients - taking the lead on preparation, coordination and management of existing client deliverables
- Line management of Associate and Analyst-level team members
- Regular interaction with senior advisors and contributors
- Involvement in recruitment, business development and other aspects of business growth
- Working closely with all Directors in London and New York to coordinate our efforts in both businesses and across client and practice areas
Experience / Requirements
- Client / project management experience
- 6-10 years of senior level work experience in corporate or private sector
- Ability to be able to lead client engagements and interact with clients directly