Our client is seeking to appoint a Director / Associate Director to head their Macau based business operations.
About The Company
The company is a practice that specialises in forensic accounting, insolvency management, transactional and turnaround services. Established in 2003, the firm has earned a strong reputation across these practice areas and has expanded rapidly with offices located in Beijing, Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
- Qualified accountant with at least 8-10 years of relevant post-qualification audit experience
- A self-motivated individual with experience in departmental and company management
- Strong technical knowledge, report-writing and presentation skills required
- Ability to control all aspects of assignments, including third party coordination and staff supervision, and take responsibility for high quality and timely project completion
- Excellent communication skills, and able to represent the Firm and market its services
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential, together with Chinese and/or Portuguese language skills
- Commitment to Macau, and continuing the development of a successful Macau-based business
The firm offers a positive team oriented working environment, extensive training, a good work-life balance and an attractive salary package.