We are looking for a Director to join our fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial team based in London. We are looking for someone with proven leadership skills, who is empathetic, collaborative and results driven. This role would suit an agile and dynamic leader with excellent communication and listening skills
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
- Development of risk consulting products/services
- Set-up and grow the UK risk consulting team
- Source opportunities and generate leads
- Lead and deliver risk consulting assignments, including
- Model validations and model review
- Identification and assessment of business risks
- Outsourced risk management function
- Review/optimization of risk management procedures and frameworks
- Risk reporting and risk analytics
- Keep up with market developments and regulations in order to advise on required adjustments within the firm’s standards
- Advise on priorities and improvements to strengthen the quality of the risk review process
- Subject-matter expertise and excellent command of risk management, including holistic understanding of risks ; market, credit, liquidity, counterparty, operational ideally across industries (asset management, banking, insurance)
- Review and validation of risk models (internal models for banks/insurance, IARB, VaR model, credit, …)
- Quantification, modelling and measurement of risks
- Understanding of risk framework for alternative investment strategies such as Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private Debt.
- Good regulatory knowledge : AIFMD/UCITS for investment funds, Basel III/CRD IV and Solvency II
- Risk oversight, which could be across Credit Risk, Market Risk or Operational Risk. You are likely to have had some regulatory exposure and comfortable interacting with the regulator.
- Management of risk specialists, with a proven background or training and developing junior members of your team
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Autonomy and accountability for results
- Positive mindset, can-do attitude
- Appetite for coordinating project and delivering the work