Supporting the cyber security leadership team for a high-end, boutique consultancy in central London, this role will manage sensitive cyber security projects for global clients including financial services and investments, manufacturing, e-commerce, family offices and more. Client liaison and hands-on technical project execution are the keys to success in this role.
In return the firm is offering a generous package with benefits, a fine central London location with a healthy working culture, regular training, and the opportunity to join a growing and ambitious team of professionals.
• Cyber security project execution, from initial engagement to completion, in the UK and overseas.
• Business Development - helping us grow our business.
• Playing a full role in our in-house Cyber Security Team.
• Prioritising and managing projects and the allocation of project resources.
• Maintaining our highest standards of written and technical work.
Skills & Experience
• Essential: Undergraduate Degree in a technical discipline.
• Desirable: Master’s Degree in a technical discipline.
• Essential: Demonstrable experience in cyber security.
• Desirable: Previous consultancy experience.
• Desirable: Experience of leading and motivating project teams.
• Essential: Strong presentation skills, written and oral.
• Highly Desirable: CISSP, CISM or Ethical Hacking qualification (or studying towards).
• Self-starter with a passion for cyber related issues.
• Pride in quality of work produced and client satisfaction.
• Comfortable in networking at relevant think tanks, organisations and associations.
• Commercial sense and financial acumen.
• Self-aware team player with strong emotional intelligence.
• Integrity, reliability and judgement.