An opportunity to join a fast-growing cyber security company in central London. Reporting to the Head of Cyber, this role is ideal for a confident and motivated individual with a passion for cyber security, who has experience in a corporate environment, and the desire to expand their technical knowledge.
For the right candidate, the firm can offer the opportunity to support work on challenging projects, spanning all security domains for a diverse range of global clients, whilst developing their skills through learning and training.
- Support project leaders with the execution of cyber security projects;
- Draft and edit final client reports;
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of related specialist areas;
- Open source intelligence monitoring on issues relating to potential and existing clients;
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good grasp of IT and information security technologies and products;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Have good report writing skills;
- Be eager to develop their skills and understanding of all information security domains;
- Be comfortable performing to tight deadlines;
- Be adaptable and resourceful when faced with limited information;
- Be flexible and willing to travel globally.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, (or equivalent);
- 1+ year in a corporate role;
- 1+ year in a cyber security role;
Salary and benefits:
- A competitive salary and package aligned to market rates and including annual review;
- An annual, performance linked bonus;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Company pension (10% + voluntary employee contribution);
- Subsidised gym membership (50%).