Lawson Chase are working closely with one of the fastest growing cyber and information security practices in London to recruit a Cyber Security Analyst.
About The Role
Reporting directly to the Head of Cyber, you will support sensitive cyber security projects for a wide variety of global clients. Successful candidates will be growing their technical knowledge and have a passion for cyber security, coupled with a desire to work closely with clients to deliver complex projects in small teams. To the right candidate the firm will offer training, mentoring, and a future career in this exciting, fast-moving industry.
- Support the Project Leaders with the execution of cyber security projects;
- Draft and edit final client reports;
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of related specialist areas;
- Conduct press monitoring on issues relating to potential and existing clients;
- Personal development and growth;
- Essential: A good degree in a technical discipline;
- Essential: Experience of a cyber or information security role, preferably in the commercial sector;
- Essential: A good understanding of relevant areas in cyber and information security: threat intelligence, industry best practices, policies, incident response and investigations, and more;
- Desirable: Experience in performing to tight deadlines and in environments of incomplete information;
- Desirable: A minimum 12 months experience in the corporate sector.
- An attitude for success – yours and ours;
- A good level of written English;
- Clear verbal communications;
- A desire to learn;
- Integrity, reliability and judgement; and
- Committed and hardworking.