Cyber has become an almost meaningless term, much as Digital before it. Most individuals or companies are told that Cyber is about technology. It’s not. It’s about managing risk.
The firm is a professional services firm that specialises in risk. The firm's services span Business Intelligence, Investigations and Cyber. The firm works with an array of Private and Corporate clients across a range of functions. From Reputational Management for an UHWNI to Cyber Wargames with the board of a large Private Equity Firm. From securing a Superyacht in Monaco to advising a Central Bank in Africa.
The firm is growing fast and as part of continued growth, they wish to appoint a New Business Development Manager. The firm has several strong niche markets that need to be secured whilst also entering into new sectors. This role is pivotal in winning new business within those chosen verticals.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the New Business Development Manager will be targeted with a specific niche or vertical. They will work closely with marketing agencies to target very well defined markets with strategic communications to assist in winning new business.
Although some account management will be required the main focus of this role is winning new clients.
We are genuinely open to the background of candidates but the following is essential:
- Provable track record of selling to CEOs and Chairs
- Clear understanding of how business works
- Strong interest or experience in becoming an expert within a particular vertical
- Background in selling services
- Gravitas and authority
Although the firm is open to the background of the candidate some suggestions might be:
- Professional Services
- Technology (although will need to have contained a service led element)
- Risk Management
- Business Intelligence
- Public Relations
- Private Equity
Although Professional Services firms always prefer the term Business Development, this is not only a sales role, but a new client sales role.
Salary and benefits:
- A competitive salary and package aligned to market rates and including annual review;
- An annual, performance linked bonus;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Company pension (10% + voluntary employee contribution);
- Subsidised gym membership (50%).