We are looking to hire a Manager/Senior Manager into our growing corporate finance team. The candidate will be based in Birmingham but be flexible on travel. The Manager/Senior Manager will liaise directly with the Director and/or Partner in the team in delivering work of exceptional quality and insight.
- Lead advise on a wide range of private equity CF transactions, MBO, MBI, fundraising, Sales mandates, M&A and broking, Development strategy
- Advising on the structure and approach to all leveraged transactions
- Advise and support in the preparation of financial models
- Planning and review of business plans, information memorandums
- Supporting and guiding on buyer research, sector research and market analysis
- Help run interoffice CF network to facilitate interoffice deal sharing and deal knowledge
- Liaise and work together with office Marketing team to integrate services and promotions as much as possible
- To help raise the profile of the profile of the local CF team.
- Monitor local press to target new business.
- BD responsibilities and networking
Skills & Experience
- Typically 2 plus years of dedicated lead advisory experience
- Deal sizes between £5m and £25m an advantage, larger deals relevant if the role within the advisory team was senior enough
- Good range of Proposal experience in the private equity arena for VC’s and large corporate (Eg disposal mandate pitch)
- Some sector specialism and network contacts in differing areas– Focussed knowledge of chosen markets to target businesses and leverage of knowledge gained from sector research.
- High-level financial modelling, ideally in excel
- Data base design and control for reciprocity database
- Strong communication skills
- Client empathy
- Ability to manage a number of transactions under pressure