This role sits within our Intelligence, Cyber and Risk Consulting team and will be tasked with providing exception people and project management to those delivering client facing intelligence and technology projects, as well as contributing to service innovation and overall strategy development in the team.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the systematisation of work by updating and enhancing existing processes and procedures. You will also contribute to the firms overall knowledge management efforts by producing best practice guidelines and case studies. This is primarily a leadership role with some client work.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced senior people leader in professional services, preferably with experience in Big 4 consultancy;
- Understanding of crisis situations and experience in responding to high profile issues;
- Familiarity with technology consulting and assignments;
- Very strong project and programme management skills;
- An interest in reputation and privacy and desire to work with high net worth individuals, as well as the businesses they run;
- Experience in career development, training and coaching for professional services employees;
- Generalist consultant comfortable working with cyber security experts, risk advisors, lawyers and intelligence experts.
- Part time or full time role, with flexible working arrangements, we would consider between 3 and 5 days per week;
- To be the senior people management leader across our consulting practice of 16 individuals (with additional growth planned for 2017);
- To provide Director level support on client matters, dealing with clients and managing team resources;
- To work alongside the specialist Directors of Intelligence and Advisory, who are primarily responsible for working with the Partner to win work;
- To line manage our specialist leaders in: Incident Response, Technology and Investigations;
- To participate in the Firm’s Operational Management Team, which is responsible for resource management and budget tracking;
- To mentor and develop junior members of the consulting teams, which are not direct line reports, following the Big 4 People Management Leader model;
- To work with the Head of HR to specify and implement training requirements for members of the consulting team.