Our client is an international based Global Macro Hedge Fund with over $5b assets currently under management. They have recently set up an investment management firm in London, UK and are looking to fill a position as a Compliance Manager with the intention of becoming in the future the Head of Compliance of the London Firm (CF10).
- Responsible for implementing, reviewing and keeping up to date all Compliance Policies and Procedures;
- Responsible for registering all events, errors and activities in accordance to the Policies and Procedures;
- Responsible for the periodic reviews, adherence tests and preparation of the respective reports to the Board and the Regulator;
- Responsible for the revision of all marketing material;
- Responsible for assisting in the development and updating of existing policies and procedures following regulatory or business unit / process change;
- Interface with Law Firms and Consultants to discuss matters such as marketing materials, distribution, regulatory reports, legislation or regulatory changes;
- Interface with the Portfolio Managers;
- Interface with the compliance, risk and operations team in the UK and internationally and
- Training course materials and Training course sections.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Law, Business, Economics or Finance;
- Over 5 years of experience in compliance at the asset management/hedge fund or financial industry;
- Good communication skills;