We are seeking a Client Relationship Management Executive (Business Development / CRM / Marketing) for a 6-9 month Maternity Cover. The client is an international reputation and privacy consultants comprised of reputation, privacy and family law, risk consulting, cyber security and intelligence.
About The Role
In this Client Relationship Management Executive role, you will be involved with working on key client strategy to plan key client and targeting initiatives, managing a portfolio of key clients, working with the wider BD team on bids and pitches for your sectors, managing key client events and international BD trips alongside the events team.
This will include researching clients, markets and competitors, drafting briefing documents for events and BD trips. Managing and updating Partner and Fee Earner pipelines, and generally providing day-to-day support to the wider BD teams across all disciplines. You will provide regular KPI information relating to performance.
- Knowledge of marketing practices and theories i.e. client management programmes, new business development, event management;
- Good knowledge of database and contact management,
- Experience of creating presentations using PowerPoint;
- Numerate and possess a good command of the English language, with excellent writing skills;
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients or referrers and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior levels;
- Essential IT knowledge: Internet research skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Acrobat;
- Desirable: Website maintenance (CMS), Peppermint (Microsoft Dynamics) or similar CRM system, Worksite (Share);
- Confident and willingness to learn new systems;
- Willingness to help and the ability to form good working relationships with colleagues.
Skills / Experience
- 3 – 5 years’ previous experience in a Business Development team;
- Experience working within a professional services, legal or corporate environment;
- Previous experience in dealing with HNWIs, Family Offices, Hedge Funds or Private Equity or leading private businesses is advantageous;
- Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills.