Due to recent expansion, our client, a global intelligence agency is seeking to hire a Business Development Manager. This role can be based in either London or Singapore.
The client is a global provider of high-quality intelligence reports on individuals and corporate entities, tailored to the needs of the financial sector, with offices in Luxembourg (HQ) and Geneva, as well as a network across Asia, the CIS and the Middle East.
They are looking for experienced professionals who can help shape the future of the company. As they embrace a new dynamic business strategy, they have a wealth of opportunities for new people with fresh perspectives and ambitions.
- University degree in Management, Economics or Law;
- Being an autonomous entrepreneurial driven person with high self-discipline and representative skills are a must;
- Understanding KYC and AML regulations that govern the international finance industry;
- Experience in sales at C-level;
- Having an established business network in the local finance industry;
- The BDM should be able to do both, open new accounts and deepen and maintain the long term relationship with the clients;